El Salvador Fishing Trip
When thinking in a top-rated excursion, El Salvador fishing trips are the perfect choice for experienced fishermen. In coastal waters of El Salvador fisherman can find prime fishing and pelagic species.
In coastal waters of El Salvador fisherman can find prime fishing and pelagic species. El Salvador weather consists in two seasons, dry and wet season. The dry season spans from November thru April, this time of year is the most favorable for deep water fishing.
During the Offshore fishing trip some of the species that can be found are Blue marlin, Sailfish, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, Yellowfin and Skipjack tuna.
The best months for this trip go from November thru February.
Fhising trio include Deluxe accommodation at Marina Club, just a few steps from the boat. Here all hassle about driving too far to the boat is forgotten. Guests on this trip will have a villa for their own and will have a Bilingual guide service to drive to any desire place during their stay.
For Day trips or custom trips contact us, and we’ll be more than happy helping you to set up the perfect fishing trip in El Salvador waters.
- Bilingual Guide
- Fully equipped Fishing Yacht 40’ – 44’
- All fishing gear is included
- Captain with deck crew
- Lunch and drinks on board
- All transfers/ Marina – Hotel (Airport)
- 1 Massage (50 min session)
- Private and Shared Rooms with Friends
- Suite Rooms for Private or Couples
- All Accommodations Include AC, Bath and TV
- Early Riser Coffee, Cereal and Fruit
- Three Amazing Cooked Meals per Day
- Open Bar at Marina Club
- Coffee, Juices and Filtered Water Included
- Swimming Pool
- 1 Adventure tour, options: Juayua waterfalls, mayan temples, volcano hiking
|Accommodation||2 night stay 1 day fishing||4 night stay 2 days fishing||5 night stay 3 days fishing|