Punta Roca Surf Camp - Beginners
Learn how to surf in El Salvador. We have the best surfing program for beginners and improvers. Enjoy Surfing in La Libertad with us!
The Beginners Surf Camp package in Punta Roca is the perfect choice for all beginners or intermediate surfers looking to learn how to surf in a safe and fun environment. El Salvador surfing in La Libertad offers the perfect waves for surfers of all levels. Our accommodations are right in front of the wave of La Paz which is perfect to learn and offers some challenge for improvers. With some help of our instructors a beginner surfer will be able to catch waves on its own in a very short time. Our guides and instructors are ISA/ ILS certified which means they know all the techniques about learning how to surf.
For surf lessons ratio is 1 instructor/ 3 students.
Surfboard rental is included, and it can be changed as the surfers improve.
- Bilingual Surf Guides and Instructors
- Surf Transfers for Intermediate to Advance Surfers
- Surf Lessons 2 x per Day
- Surf Board Included
- Surf Transfers for Beginners
- Beginner to Advance Waves out Front
- Home to Punta Roca World Class Right Point
- World Class Long and Short Board Waves
- 10+ Waves Accessible by Transfers
- Round Trip Airport Transfers Included
- Oceanfront Property, Steps to the Sand
- Private and Shared Rooms with Friends
- Suite Rooms for Private or Couples
- All Accommodations Include AC, Bath and TV
- Early Riser Coffee, Cereal and Fruit
- Three Amazing Cooked Meals per Day from Menu
- Coffee, Juices and Filtered Water Included
- Poolside, Oceanfront and Rooftop Dining
- Complimentary WI-FI
- Swimming Pool
- 1 Adventure tour, options: Juayua waterfalls, mayan temples, volcano hiking.
|Accommodation||4 night||6 night||9 night||Extra night|